Are you recently AAT qualified Accountant? (nearly qualified considered) Do you have circa 2/3 years of practice experience? Are you looking to move away from practice? If so this is the role for you.
This is a vital position that carries a wide and developing hands-on brief and will report directly to the senior management team.
Our client is a global enterprise developing new product and systems and is driving growth through its core existing offerings. Even in these troubled times, the Group looks set to see growth as they come out the other side in better shape.
The role of Accountant has opened up due to retirement and is deemed crucial to the business.
The Accountant role will suit:
- Someone who is AAT qualified
- Has solid experience that can be built upon
- Someone who is interested in developing and expanding the role in the future
- Has a strong commercial outlook
- A good team player (Team of 2)
- Ultimately to be hands-on taking responsibility for the day to day finance function to include not least, monthly management accounts reporting, stock counts, purchase ledger, VAT returns, bank reconciliation, petty cash, Sage payroll, currency, and US subsidiary monitoring
The appointment will offer a lot of potential for career development.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...