Global Brands - Assistant Comms Manager - Global Markets
We are looking for a strong internal and external communicator, with PR experience, to take on an exciting new our global beauty brands and business. The successful candidate will work with agencies in our Global Markets to develop and deliver our external communications strategy for our brands. Internally they will increase engagement, impact and positivity by sharing the right message and the right time to the right audience, creating and delivering personalized and agile content in order to tell the stories of our corporate business, brands and people tailored for a variety of audiences. And have fun doing it!
• Liaise regularly with a) global agency partners b) internal teams and partners to ensure aligned comms plans and execution
• Support in the sharing comms stories, expertise, and guidance to global markets
• Cross-sharing of key external communication activations
• Support Senior Comms Manager in strategic planning with relevant teams
A bit about you...
• Experience in delivering strategic thinking through a communications and PR lens
• Experience in Corporate Communications
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an eye for best in class content
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a highly matrixed organisation
• Experience of managing agencies and working on integrated comms campaigns
• Fun and collaborative spirit!
A bit about us...
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy - please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.