Bailey Care are a Health Care Agency looking for Experienced Care Workers to join our ever-growing team, we supply Health Care Assistants and Support Workers to residential homes across Dorset, and we are looking for new and enthusiastic people to welcome to the Bailey Care family.
What we are looking for in our Care Assistants:
* A can-do attitude
* Experience in Manual Handling (Essential)
* Experience working with Dementia (Essential)
* Previous experience in residential or domiciliary care
This role consists of Personal Care and Manual Handling, so it is essential you have the experience and the right attitude to apply for the role. You will be working within in a Residential Care Setting that is home to patients with Dementia and possibly Learning Disabilities so confidence is a must!
In return you will receive:
* Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
* Holiday Pay
* Extra Pay for Bank Holidays
* Free Uniform
* Free Online Training in Mandatory Subjects
* 24/7 On Call Support
* A Quick an Easy Application Process!!
Due to Covid-19 we are unable to conduct any face to face training, therefore experience is a MUST and must be referenced so if you have no care work experience then you need not apply