This large community primary school provides a happy, caring environment that enables children to achieve their full potential.
The school boasts outstanding facilities including their playing fields, Trim trails, outdoor spaces and specialist SEN therapy areas.
The school is looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work on long term and ad hoc basis' to support them at this tricky time.
- Have experience supporting children with SEN, particularly ASD and Speech and Language
- Have experience running interventions across the primary age range
- Have a childcare qualification (HLTA, Level 3 Teaching Assistant, CACHE Level 3) (Desirable)
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Have a DBS on the update service (we can support you in gaining one)
- Have access to your own transport (this is not easy to get to via public transport, although not impossible)
If you believe you can be an asset to this school and meet the above criteria, then we invite you to apply using your most recent CV.