We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Delfryn house
- high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men and Delfryn Lodge
- high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women.Delfryn House
are our state-of-the-art services that have been designed with wellness in mind, providing a safe and comfortable environment that promotes efficient rehabilitation and recovery. We are dedicated to understand, stabilise and break the traumatic cycles of relapse that can impact service users' lives.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care - and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- £16.75 Per Hour ( inclusive of 12.1% A/L)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Employee discount savings & "Cycle to work" scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you have...Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information
- Our 28 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and 24 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Men and women placed with us often come from multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or are stepping down from secure settings.
Our state-of-the-art services have been designed with wellness in mind, providing a safe and comfortable environment that promotes efficient rehabilitation and recovery. We are dedicated to understand, stabilise and break the traumatic cycles of relapse that can impact service users' lives.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Feedback from the Healthcare Inspectorate Wales
- We found a dedicated staff team that were committed to providing a high standard of care to patients. We observed that staff interacted with patients respectfully throughout the inspection.
Job Description RMN_JD.pdf