Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for your next challenge in the world of credit control? Are you looking to develop your career further? Have you had leadership experience in the work environment?
XPO Logistics is recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller who will be part of our credit control team in our Transport division and serve as a point of escalation for payment negotiations and debt reviews. This is a full time, permanent role based at our Transport Head Office in Crick working Monday to Friday. Pay, benefits, and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of £25,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Supporting our 3 Credit Controllers, you will play a hands-on role in dealing with some of our larger accounts
- Proactively manage stakeholders and lead monthly business unit debt reviews
- Be the point of escalation for the team and manage debt payment negotiations
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly reports
- Deal with new suppliers, setting them up, arranging terms, and onboarding them into the XPO business
Be part of something big.
- A background in credit control or collections
- Proven experience in managing customers and suppliers with the ability to maintain a positive relationship in what can be a tough environment
- You'll be confident in communication and negotiations
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by peopl...