Senior Care AssistantThe Boynes Care Centre, Upton upon Severn, WR8 0SBHours - 44 hours per weekShifts - Days, nights, and some weekendsPay rate: £10.50 per hourDriving Licence essential as not on a public transport route
Our Group of Care Homes was founded more than 20 years ago. We are proud of the culture we have developed, which provides a supportive work environment where our team members feel valued and part of the Future Care family.
Our success to date can be attributed to our focus on recruitment and development of similarly minded, hard-working team members, who share our goals and aspirations and actively work to help us achieve them. In return, we offer training and career development, within an environment of mutual respect and cooperation - the result being that the highest possible standards of care are provided for our residents.
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive and believes that your future matters? - We are actively looking to recruit for Senior Care Assistant
at The Boynes Care Centre, Upton upon Severn, WorcestersirePlease note, use of own transport is preferred as no public transport available. The Boynes is commutable from Upton upon Severn, Malvern, Worcester, Pershore, Kempsey, Tewkesbury, Ledbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of person centred care to our resident's whilst maintaining dignity, respect and wellbeing. The Boynes is committed to supporting and developing all Care Assistants with ongoing training & leadership across all areas.
The Senior Care Assistant will be taking responsibility for medication, wound management, continence, physiological assessment and care planning under the guidance of the on-site Registered Nurse.
Previous experience within the Care sector is essential, however, full comprehensive training will be provided. As an organisation we are extremely proud of the training and career development we offer.Rewards and Benefits:
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Employee Assistance program
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff. Staff have the opportunity to work towards a recognised care qualification.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, Days and Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
- A caring and compassionate nature.
- Willingness to learn.
- Enjoy a challenging role that would be rewarding and satisfying.
- Care experience
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of working with residents with Dementia is desirable
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle