Netwirking Ltd are pleased to be working with a client based in Tyne and Wear as they look to add a Client Manager to their business.
You will be joining a small, close knit team where your work and views will be highly valued. You must have experience working within practice, passed ACCA or ACA exams and up to date with your CPD.
As Client Manager that is fully qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant with at least 4 years practice experience to run a small team, looking after a portfolio of clients.
You have to be keen on technology, passionate and energising, looking to drive the team to efficiency and client care.
As a Client Manager you will be responsible for delivering services to a portfolio of diverse clients. You will be responsible for providing a premium client service and just like your clients, you will be an instrumental part of a growing business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting your team and coaching them.
- Improve processes for new clients to best in practice, leveraging technology where possible and streamlining it.
- Familiar with using and reporting from cloud accounting systems egXero, QB
- Prepare and review Statutory Accounts and CT600s and review Accounts and Tax work
- Investigating and responding to technical accounting queries
Experience and Requirements
- Passed ACCA or ACA exams and up to date with your CPD
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a small to medium sized practice
- Good experience and working knowledge of accounting and cloud software.
- An enjoyment of working for different clients whilst understanding their individual needs
- Experience in coaching junior members of the team
- An approach that client satisfaction is absolutely second to none
- Drive and passion for accounting and taxation
- Proactive approach to work
- Thrives on new technologies and methods of working
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply now.