SAP Finance Project Manager
As a Sunday Times top large employer our client is committed to the Growth, Support and Stability it offers employees in a high tech environment always pushing the boundaries. They offer a fantastic benefits package with flexible working, bonuses, up to 53 days holiday and share save schemes. The site is more like a university campus including on site gym and subsidised canteen with great value tasty food. This role in particular offers the chance to grow and advance your career into other higher-level roles while also gaining exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products.
Our client is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to SAP S/4 Hana across the Group. This strategy will impact on a number of Domain areas including Finance. The implementation of S/4 Hana will provide an opportunity for the Finance Domain to review its use of existing tools and determine a roadmap for consolidation across the Group and provide best in class tools for business users. To assist this process in the UK we are seeking a Project Manager with experience in the Finance Domain.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 (OTE £70,000+)
*37 hour week.
*Up to 21%Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
*Flexible/partial remote working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
*Pension up to 14%
*25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
*Up to £8,000 re-location allowance
*Child Care Vouchers
*Technology purchase scheme
*Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
What we are looking for:
* Some functional understanding of Finance processes
* Knowledge of Finance tools in particular SAP FI/CO/PS and BPC, Integrity and Process Director is desirable
* Managing project teams in a matrix organisation including a number of Service Providers and Vendors; and representing UK requirement at international level
* Capable of providing Innovative solutions
* Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
* Track record of successful project management - delivering projects to time, budget and scope.
* Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies - e.g. Prince2.
* Finance, risk and issue management.
* A high level of proficiency in MS Office.
* Desirable: Demonstrable experience of working in a multinational environment - specifically Europe.
****Unfortunately we can only accept applications from British Nationals due to Security Clearance requirements - Were you born in the UK? Have you no other nationality other than British? If so you could be eligible to obtain SC Clearance and of course if you currently hold SC Clearance it could be a quicker transfer process.****
Covid19 Update: Haven't furloughed any staff, no redundancies and continue to hire for an extremely busy order book. Interviews all being conducted via telephone and virtually. Staff currently happily working from home.
As SAP Finance Project Manager you will earn a competitive salary (£60,000+), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this SAP Finance Project Manager opportunity