This is an exceptional opportunity where you can carve your own career path and join an innovative company that has a shared mission to help as many people as possible back into employment
- Creating and developing bespoke online courses to meet a range of employability needs
- Remotely managing a team of up to 15 Tutors
- Ensuring the team are meeting company and contractual targets
- Adhering to all compliance and quality requirements
- Liaising with external stakeholders and nurturing these relationships
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience managing teams of at least 10
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience meeting contractual obligations
- Good attention to detail skills
- Excellent communications skills
- A proactive approach and ability to use initiative and work independently
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £30,000 and £35,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from home and will be managing a Team located in the East Midlands. Ideally, candidates will live in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire or Rutland and will have access to their own vehicle.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.