Family Solicitor 5 years PQE+ £45k - £60k depending on experience Brighton & Hove
Our client is a full-service law firm operating from 5 offices, retaining a strong regional presence across Sussex, Kent, Surrey and London. They have over 100 employees including 17 partners with significant growth over the last decade. They have an opportunity for a Solicitor to join their highly regarded Family department.The Role
Reporting to the Senior Partner/Head of Family, you will handle a varied caseload of private family matters.
Who are you?
- Divorce and Civil Partnership dissolution
- Ancillary relief
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Children matters
- Qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE in Family Law
- Technically strong in all areas of private family law
- Able to work without supervision
- Have experience of finance
- Flexibility, dedication and ambition
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Team player who engages effectively with people at every level
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (+ 3 discretionary days over Christmas)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private health - fee earners only
- Voucher Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Individual bonus scheme
- Training & Development
For more information about this Family Solicitor role please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.