L&D Manager£38,000 - £42,000 DoEWorcestershire
We're currently recruiting for an L&D Manager to join one of our growing clients in Worcestershire. You will need to be an experienced and professional L&D Manager in order to fulfil this role. As the L&D Manager you will be required to help design, develop and deliver on initiatives to meet the client's specification.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an L&D Manager to join a professional, friendly company, who's main objective is to see its employees develop within the business. Responsibilities:
- Represent the learning and development team by coordinating activity across the business effectively
- Investigate how digital learning can support and develop the business
- Help develop an online curriculum for all employees
- Ensure all initiatives you support are aligned with the career pathway
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori -
- Experience as an L&D Manager would be advantageous
- A confident trainer/presenter
- Able to communicate effectively with senior members of staff, including management
- Experience designing learning content for managers
GB HR+Legal is your specialist HR and Legal recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Administrators.
We manage HR and Legal jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.