C# / .NET Developers / Full Stack Developers (All Experiences Welcome) - Sunderland.
Talented C# / .NET Developers / Full Stack Developers (all experiences welcome from graduates to seniors) are needed to join a leading family owned company based in Sunderland. This is a rare opportunity for junior to senior C# / .NET Developers / Full Stack Developers to join an expert team of developers that produce state-of-the-art software solutions for some of the biggest online bingo sites.
With offices in Madrid, Malta, Milan, Copenhagen and Gibraltar, this innovative company run the UK's, Spain's and Italy's biggest online bingo websites and are looking for their next superstar C# / .NET Developer / Full Stack Developer (all experiences welcome from graduates to seniors).
Joining the team as a C# / .NET Developer / Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for developing and supporting customer specific projects while ensuring commitment and quality. Whether you are designing, developing and testing software systems; participating in code reviews, team discussions and test cycles; liaising with internal teams or participating in product handovers. It will be your excellent communication skills and desire to learn that achieves remarkable results.
You can expect to work with the following technologies on a daily basis:
- C# ASP.Net MVC (Framework & Core), Node.js, VueJs, Typescript;
- AWS - Lambda, ECS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS (to name a few);
- Docker, Terraform, Packer, TeamCity, GitHub;
- MSSQL, MySQL, Redis;
- Umbraco CMS.
You’ll be using these tools to:
- Develop full stack web applications (desktop and mobile);
- Build and maintain RESTful APIs for our clients to consume;
- Create and maintain the background services that form the connective tissue of our platform;
- Innovate new features and capabilities.
Do you need to be familiar with all the tech listed above to apply? Absolutely not, you will learn and grow your skills on the job.
To qualify... You should be a C# / .NET Developer / Full Stack Developer / Platform Developer / Graduate Software Developer / Junior Software Developer (C# / .NET) / Web Applications Developer (C# / .NET) / C# Developer / Customer Oriented Web Developer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Strong programming fundamentals and a desire to learn;
- Good communication. It sounds clichéd but things like being able to express your ideas clearly, talking to non-technical colleagues and effective feedback during code reviews are incredibly important;
- A desire to learn;
- The ability to suggest improvements. They encourage new ideas. If you don’t like the way something is done all they ask is that you suggest a better way of doing it;
- You are innovative and can think of new and unique ways to improve customers’ experience.
In return the C# / .NET Developer / Full Stack Developer can expect an amazing new HQ, free food, generous pension, discretionary bonus, private medical and much more.