**Please note your application can not be progressed unless you include your current employer details in your CV** Hourly Rate
: £18 p/h +£1 enhancement for Weekends.Night Shifts
: 48 hours per week available
**But will consider someone who wants to do 24 or 36 hours per week**
The successful nurse will work with the care teams ensuring continuous assessments, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each residents' care; Supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations. Company Benefits:
The role of a Registered General Nurse (RGN) within the Care Home involves:
- Paid Breaks
- £1 enhancement for Weekends.
We are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today.
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.