We are delighted to be working with an established client in their search for a Company Accountant to join their team based in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire.
Working within a small team and reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a varied role within a small business. Duties include:
- Assisting in Bookkeeping
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Statutory returns (such as VAT returns)
- Assisting in the production of financial accounts
- Support the annual audit
- Credit control where required
- Inter-company recharges
- Investigating variances
- Producing monthly report
- Other adhoc finance related work
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following experience:
- AAT Qualified or working towards a finance related qualification such as ACCA- QBE would be considered
- Minimum of 3 years experience within an SME environment
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- IT Literate
- This is an office based role, so candidates must live in a commutable location
In return the client are able to offer a stable working environment, with opportunities for future progression.
For further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch or apply using the link below.