Family Law Legal Executive
Our client is well established Solicitors firm based in Hastings, East Sussex.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Family Law Legal Executive to join their hardworking team of solicitors.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 3years of experience in Family Law and be able to 'hit the ground running'
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• Demonstrable experience within a Family Law such as: Divorce, Children, Mediation, Financial matters, Collaborative Law and Domestic Violence
• Knowledge with Wills and Probate
• Great analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good understanding of GDPR and Equality Standards
• Must be qualified Legal Executive with c. 3-6 years PQE
• Completed a degree or equivalent qualification
• Children's Panel membership or working towards such would be an advantage here but is not essential
Your duties as a Family Law Legal Executive would be:
• To provide accurate Family Law advice to clients
• To handle Family Law matters from the initial client contact through to completion
• To handle a purely privately funded caseload of private law work including Ancillary Relief, Divorce, Finances, Separation, Injunctions, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work.
• Deal with matter related enquiries.
£19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Full Time; Permanent
Monday to Friday
8am till 5pm (1hour for lunch)
Hastings, East Sussex
Family Law, Law, GDPR, Legal, Executive, Solicitor, Advocate, Hastings, Bexhill, East Sussex