Registered Service Manager - Autism/Complex Needs Service - Milton Keynes and Bedford - up to £35k
35 hours per week - Monday-Friday 9-5
I am looking for a Registered Manager with multi-site experience to look after these are two smaller registered community-based care homes that are designed to meet the specific needs of the people with autism or who show behaviours that indicate autism, who may have complex needs.
* take overall responsibility for the management of all aspects of the service,
* lead, manage and direct a multidisciplinary team
* meet full compliance in line with the requirement of the regulatory body and relevant legislation.
* market the service to all potential commissioners and referrers with the key aim of creating new business opportunities.
* manage organic and planned change within the service, to meet the demands of new business.
You must have QCF (NVQ) level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification in Social Care/Health which meet Regulatory Requirements or a commitment to work towards
You must also have completed QCF(NVQ) level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
* 7.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays,
* Private Medical Insurance,
* Life Assurance Scheme, which is available after 6 months continuous service and provides the minimum of twice your annual salary in the event of your death in service
For a full job description and person specification, apply online today