BDS Recruitment are currently looking for a Home Ownership and Rents Team Leader to work in the Welwyn area.
Ensure responsibility for the direct delivery of a high quality and comprehensive leasehold management service through effective management, direction, coaching and influence to provide a high quality customer experience.
To support the strategic and operational delivery of a comprehensive leasehold service which aims to maximise income, process charges in a timely manager and deliver a first class leasehold housing and estate management service.
To ensure performance is maximised and services are managed in accordance with Policies and Procedures.
The post holder will oversee the operational delivery of a robust and consistent rent transactions process across the housing rent accounts, with a key focus on income optimisation and high standards of customer service. The role must also ensure that all rent processes are timely and in line with the current legislative requirements.
To support the wider Income and Home Ownership Management Team to contribute to the strategic and operational direction of the service in respect of delivering excellent services across a mixed tenure client base.
* Up to date knowledge of housing legislation, sector influences and regulatory standards and requirements relating to social housing and leasehold management.
* Significant experience in leasehold service and accounts
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience of delivering a leasehold service, including accounts management and consultations.
* Detailed knowledge and experience of right to buy procedures and legislation.
* Knowledge and experience of accounting practices, regulatory requirements, procedures and financial controls with an acute understanding of risk, financial processes in a housing rent transaction related service.
This is an ongoing contract paying between £19.60 PAYE or £24.37 LTD per hour depending on experience.
Please apply now for immediate consideration