Up to £35k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a privately owned £70m t/o business on the outskirts of Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity within a successful, stable and supportive team.
* Reporting to the Financial Controller, within a wider team of 15
* Providing the business with detailed sales reporting, with commentary
* Supporting a system migration by partnering with the IT project lead
* Reviewing financial controls and recommending efficiencies in the reporting process
* Produce supplier payment analysis, by supplier, accounting period and location
* Liaise with external providers and payroll partners, providing detailed reporting where appropriate
* Ensuring all payroll systems satisfy the businesses reporting, investigating variances
* Prepare and upload month-end journals
* Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Prepayments and accruals
* Responsibility of the nominal accounts
* Managing system workflows, UAT where appropriate
* Supporting the IT department with financial data regularly
* Dealing with ad-hoc duties when required
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience within an analytical role essential
* Advanced Excel skills - Macro/VBA desirable
* Confident working with large data sets, within a commercial environment
* A logical, organised approach to problem solving
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Analyst Business Analyst Financial Analyst Commercial Analyst Finance Systems Analyst