Space & Time is looking for a talented, driven and proactive individual. Based in London, the successful candidate will assist in heading up one of our key national accounts, participate in new business work and contribute to the agency's overall strategic planning offering.
An opportunity to work with a growing team of first-rate media professionals; to carve out a role and develop relationships that will enrich our client offering and secure the continued success of a profitable agency.
There will be some travel involved to meet our clients in their offices around the country.
* Maintenance of key accounts - specifically CALA Homes (England)
* Supporting Account Managers in the provision of first-rate media services to our clients
* Management of client services team members - to ensure they stay motivated and add value to our clients' busines
* Management of workflow of the client team and quality control of their output
* Attending client status and review meetings
* Working closely with our specialist in-house digital teams to deliver cost-effective and engaging campaigns
* Reporting and analysis - including the use of Google Analytics and our own reports (built in Google Data Studio)
* Maintaining strong relationships with media owners and partner agencies
* Understanding channels/ rates being used
* Ensuring client SLA's are being achieved
* Assistance may be required with chasing of aged debt
* Mentoring junior team members
* Presenting and pitching
What is the agency looking for in a successful candidate?
* A pro-active, 'can do' attitude with a keen eye for detail
* An excellent communicator - in person, on the phone and via email
* A proven background in media planning and buying, preferably from a client services background
* Alongside big-picture strategy and thought leadership, the successful applicant will be equally at home among the granular detail of our clients' planning and buying activity
* An understanding of all media channels and planning tools such as Mediatel and TGI, and a willingness to learn and utilise our in-house buying software
* An understanding of the residential property sector would be valuable
Company culture and benefits
* Be part of a vibrant, growing business
* 100% of surveyed employees agree that Space & Time is a good place to work
* Hours 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday (with a one-hour lunch)
* 25 days' annual holiday
* Quarterly company social outings
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary monthly/ annual bonus