Gi Group in Portsmouth are excited to be recruiting for a CNC Machining Estimator and Account Manager for our client in Portsmouth.
We are looking for somebody who has a strong, extensive background within CNC Machining.
The perfect candidate for this role will;
* Have a long, extensive background of skilled programming and setting CNC machining and engineering
* Be able to interpret engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
* Be able to build excellent on going relationships with clients and understanding their requirements
* Ability to qualify new leads and develop strong partnerships
* Excellent communication skills
* Background in account management
* Have an estimating/job costing background
* Able to offer machining manufacturing design advice
* Computer literate with Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP/MRP software is desirable but not essential.
You will be working with high value, low quantity batch work
Our client is looking to invest in you with long term potential to grow within the company.
Monday - Friday 41 hours a week with potential overtime.
In return, our client are offering;
* Competitive rate of pay to attract the best
* A progressive, engaging work environment
* Job security, training and career opportunities
* Potential overtime
* Company group profit related bonus scheme
* 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
* Company auto enrolment pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria)
If you believe this is the right career move for you, please submit a current CV for review.