Corporate Account Manager
One of the UK's leading independent providers of business voice, data, IT, cloud & technology services are looking for an experience Corporate Account Manager with strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate accounts, building close working relationships with some of our most prestigious clients, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention as well as managing stakeholder relationships with clients .
They make impartial recommendations that ensure their bespoke solutions boost productivity and reduce costs. Since 2006 they have grown from 2 employees and 20 customers, to over 45 employees and more than 550 customers today.
They're a company that loves what they do, and invests in its people. They look for exceptional talent and help develop that, to empower their employees to get the most out of their career.
We're looking for individuals who are aligned with our core values;
Duties & Responsibilities
* Managing a portfolio of the company's largest and most prestigious clients
* Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
* Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
* Maintaining regular contact with clients
* Landscaping your customer base
* Renewing your existing base
* Expanding your client's portfolios by providing exemplary service
* Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing customer base by selling additional services and products.
* Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
* Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
* Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
Skills & Experience Required
* Strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry (essential)
* Experience in negotiating at boardroom level a variety of decision makers
* Excellent time management skills
* The attitude of a committed team player
* The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
* Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm
* A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
* Experience in directly managing a portfolio of high end, corporate and blue-chip clients
* A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
* Experience in delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
* The ability to communicate effectively both orally and grammatically across a wide range of audiences, up to director level
* Previous experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
* A clean and up to date driving license with access to your own vehicle
22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years' service up to 30)
Additional day off for your Birthday
Buy/sell back holiday scheme
Private Health Insurance with discounted perks; (such as gym membership, cinema tickets, flight and hotels)
Bupa Dental Plan
Eye care contribution
Staff Incentives and recognition
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week