Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing online accommodation business.
A key marketing position within a fast-paced online property company. We are in search of a driven, experienced senior marketing specialist to assist our client with the growth of the business.
You will work alongside the rest of the marketing team including a Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Executive and PPC Specialist.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker, articulate communicator, and flawless executor to work on several projects at once, across predominantly B2C focused campaigns, but also across some B2B campaigns.
The successful candidate:
* Ideally, a minimum of 3/4+ years of relevant work experience working across a variety of initiatives/clients and/or managing campaigns and activations.
* The ability, drive and organisation to see a marketing campaign/project through from start to finish. From taking a passing comment or idea from someone, through planning, implementation, to ultimately delivering a successful campaign.
* The ability to design and manage social media strategies, across various channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok, Whatsapp etc.
* Experience supporting both sales and operational teams across multiple projects of varying levels.
* Able to identify, analyse and consider market trends in the fast moving B2C demographic, with the ability to adapt and delivery content strategies quickly.
* Efficient project management, with excellent operational skills.
* Comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners with a passion for understanding different cultures and consumer behaviours.
* Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a very fast-paced environment.
* Must be innovative and understand return on investment from marketing, managing budgets and expenses.
* Ability to track performance to identify opportunities and issues on Google Analytics and other similar platforms.
* B2C experience over social platforms to increase user engagement and following.
* Have excellent English and written skills to spot check and correct any outbound marketing communication.
* Have excellent skills working with Microsoft Excel to track ideas and for reporting to our Head of Marketing and Directors.
* Relevant BA degree or MSc in a relevant marketing related course.
* Ideally have excellent design and graphics skills, with experience working in the Adobe Design Suite etc.
* Marketing agency background, or experience in dealing with multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer