IT Systems Analyst
Up to £65,000 + bonus + medical + 8% pension + 33 days' holiday
Are you looking to take a lead role in analysing user / business requirements and executing customised solutions in Netsuite for a rapidly expanding engineering company?
This is an excellent time to join with large projects ongoing as they continue to grow rapidly, your role will grow and you will have opportunities to progress.
The company is growing rapidly as their product is taken up across the world, creating lots of new projects and opportunities for their staff. They are technology led and invest in the latest systems to assist and enhance their development which make this role particularly interesting.
This would suit someone with good experience working with NetSuite and a manufacturing environment. Any experience in ServiceMax, Salesforce and Auth0 is very desirable!
- Understand user and business requirements for software suite and execute customised solutions
- Become subject matter expert in your enterprise systems
- Testing and troubleshooting new customisations and enhancements
- Work with Development team as well as stakeholders to achieve the best results
- Proven expertise around NetSuite software
- Ability to analyse requirements and lead a team to produce excellent custom results
- Any experience with ServiceMax, Salesforce, Auth0 are advantageous
- Degree in the Computer Science / IT field
Apply now to submit your CV
IT, Analyst, Business Analyst, NetSuite, Salesforce, Auth0, ServiceMax, Engineer, Technician, Support, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely.
Reference Number: RTR95535