Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required for one of our established clients in Liverpool. The Finance Business Partner will be required to support the business during the planning cycle and will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, period end close and strategic analysis and cost prices.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
* Pro-actively review and analyse operating performance versus plan
* Identification of risks and opportunities with ability to influence stakeholders for necessary action plans
* Key support to forecasting and analysing working capital such as inventories and inter-company accounts receivable and payable balances
* Business Partner to the business to support material costs such as write off, price variances, margin management
* Business Partner support to specific departmental managers to aid with decision making.
* Monthly cost centre reviews with departmental managers.
* Review & develop KPI's to assist & support departmental managers and business performance.
* Stakeholder Management
* Prepare financial analyses to support investment decisions.
* Analyse business results & practices and based upon findings propose changes and improvements by facilitating key stakeholders
* Understanding of Cost Prices and Master data
* The ideal candidate with be either Part or Qualified CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
* Must have experience of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
* Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
* Excellent IT and data management skills
* Experience of SAP or similar financial system
* Advanced level MS Excel Skills with the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets
* Problem solving and analysis skills
* An established business
* Opportunity to progress
* Free parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age