Water Industry - Field Team Leader - Aberdeen
Hydrosave is a specialist pipeline inspection and water operations company; part of SSI Services (UK) Ltd, a division of South Staffordshire Plc, part owned by Mitsubishi. We employ skilled teams to use survey technologies for the inspection and testing of critical infrastructure and pipelines within the water and utilities sectors. Hydrosave is looking for hard working and enthusiastic employees who want to work in an environment that is both technical and performance focused.
This role requires a self-motivated, well organised individual with an effective ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation. The ability to lead and motivate a team to provide service excellence to our clients.
To be considered for shortlisting, you will already have strong operational experience in the clean water Industry with technical knowledge to deliver leakage reduction and able to carry out and assist in Leak Detection activities, which may include, but not be exhausted to:
* Planning, preparing and executing Step Tests.
* Advanced LD activities (Hydrophone Surveys, Meter Audits, PZT
* Mentoring skills
* Hold regular audits / performance reviews to ensure KPI's are achieved.
* The successful individual must demonstrate flexibility in relation to shift working (Nights & Earlies), Overtime (Midweek and Weekend) and area of work (may be required to travel to different regions as and when required).
* Proven Customer service skills
* The role includes attending regular client meetings where there will be an expectation to lead performance discussions i.e. detailing any successes or learning points of visits made to their region.
* To work closely with the Area Operations Manager to identify areas for continuous improvement and any cost efficiencies.
* Identify and communicate new work opportunities as they arise.
* Good IT Skill
* Take personal responsibility for working efficiently i.e. optimising travel and accommodation costs
Please note this role requires
* · DBS Check;
* · Full and valid Driving Licence to dive in the UK is Mandatory;
* · Drug and Alcohol Screening is in force, negative result required;
Employment Agencies are requested not to contact us