Title: Account Manager
Location: UK Home Based
Therapy: Devices and consumables for Dermatology & Skin treatments
Key Customers: Primary and Secondary Care, and some private clinics
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent bonus and benefits
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley & Andy Boyd
Evolve is working with a rapidly-expanding, leading Medical Devices organisation. As they continue their growth into the Dermatology and Skin treatments market, our client is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive Account Manager to join their team.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Account Manager
* Responsible for delivering the sales strategy, building customer loyalty, growing sales, driving profitability and differentiating the business from the competition.
* Grow sales across the territory - building and maintaining strong relationships to drive sales, product ideas and business development.
* Identify larger widescale opportunities and work with the Head of Sales to deliver.
* Identify and pro-actively target leads / prospects in the channel.
* Organise and present product demonstrations and training virtually as required.
* Execute tele-sales strategy in line with marketing communications / promotions.
Minimum requirements for the Account Manager
* A minimum of 1 year's sales experience selling a mixture of capital and consumables
* Experience of working a territory
* Experience of using CRM
* Ability to create new relationships and manage existing ones, building customer loyalty
* A desire to continue learning about new products in the market and staying up to date with advances within the industry
2 stage process:
1st stage - Video interview
2nd stage - Video interview
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now