PRACTICE MANAGERBury Area Salary up to 40K
Our Client is an established firm of Financial Planners, who now due to internal promotion are looking to recruit a 'Practice Manager'. Forming part of one of the largest firms of Wealth Managers in the UK, our Client offer a range of Financial Advice to their Clients.
Due to the nature of the business, it is essential that those applying for the role offer a strong background within Financial Services, preferably Financial Advising and thus have an understanding of the workings of within an IFA Practice.
The successful Candidate will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the practice which will include; Regulatory requirements, Marketing, Client Servicing and IT support whilst supporting the Practice Partner in the development of the practice.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To drive the business forward with creativity and positivity
- Develop and manage effective systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure Practice Support Specialists perform their key functions
- Provide technical support and training to new/junior staff joining the Practice
- Oversee the Practice finances efficiently and in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Monitor business reports, trends and statistical analysis
- Ensure the Practice is up to date and in compliance with all licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Manage communications within the Practice, and those to clients and third parties
- Develop and maintain the Practice website, LinkedIn profile and associated marketing
- Ensure office stationery and equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date
- Manage travel bookings and arrangements for the Practice