RES Lecturer in Landbased StudiesTemp potentially Dec - June 2021£16.70-£17.52ph plus holiday pay (Rate dependent on teaching qualifications)Dearne Valley College
Rotherham Education Services supply the RNN Group with temporary workers.The Role
We are looking for a temporary lecturer to teach Landbased (Countryside Management for our client, RNN Group.
Units could include:
- Plant and Soil Science
- Countryside Estate Skills Activities
- Managing Environmental Habitats
- Woodland Management
- Identification, Planting and Care of Trees
There may also be the possibility to teach some Animal and Horticulture units if appropriate.Have you got what it takes?
The ideal candidate would:
- possess relevant qualifications within this subject
- hold a teaching qualification or be working towards one
Hours would be:
Monday 7 hours
Tuesday 6 hours
Friday 5 hours
There may be some flexibility in working hours/days depending on the individual's skill set.Why work for us?
- Full & part time hours available
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated co-ordinator to help you through the process of applying and whilst you are engaged with us
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to RNN gyms, restaurants and salons
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check. Closing date: Monday 30th November 2020