Job Title -
Nurse (Maternity Cover) - Cosmetic SurgeryJob Location -
Our client is recruiting a nurse to promote, counsel, inform and prepare patients, in accordance with company values and agreed business ratios, to gain access to cosmetic surgery, laser hair removal or aesthetic procedures by referral to a surgeon or nurse therapist.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Cosmetic Surgery groups and has established a reputation for excellence within the field of aesthetic plastic surgery and laser & skin treatments.
To apply you must be a registered nurse with a PIN and have previous wound, bloods and swabs experience.Key Responsibilities:
- Promote the values of group in a positive manner
- Maintain competitor awareness to support effective patient communication
- Counsel and treat patients
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance with specific cosmetic procedure manuals and protocols (inclusive of surgery, laser hair removal and non-surgical treatments)
- Ensure surgeon's protocol, care pathway and directions are followed and report any variance to surgeon
- Document all patient interventions and store records securely
- Chaperone patients during surgeon's consultation appointments
- Responsible for personal continual education, training, and development
- Accept payment for treatments provided, where necessary