SEN Teaching Assistant
Duration: Full time, on-going
Salary: £65 -70 per day
We are currenting looking for an experienced teaching assistant to take on a role in a fantastic SEN school working 1-1 with a range of SEN children. You will be working with children that possess a wide range of needs including, physical, learning and sensory difficulties.
Therefore, experience working with these needs is vital so that the children's needs are recognised and catered for. Any additional qualifications (PECS or Makaton) would be useful but not necessary. The teaching assistant will be required to support a range of pupils aging from 4-19 years old.
This is a full-time on-going position starting ASAP with the hope that the teaching assistant stays on in the school in a permanent position.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position.
A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
* Qualified Teaching Assistant OR Relevant SEN Background
* Physical, Learning and Sensory difficulties
* Level 1 safeguarding certificate
* Recent school-based references
* Valid Photo ID - Driving Licence or passport
* Full DBS - on the update service