A leading TV production and media business based in North-West London are looking to recruit a Head of External Financial Reporting. This position is a 14 month Fixed-Term Contract, looking to start in February 2021.
This successful business are US-listed, with offices located around the world, including fantastic offices in London (the role may be work-from-home initially).
The Head of External Financial Reporting position is focused on the consolidation of international numbers which are reported in by various international business units, managing a small team, and preparing statutory accounts for various holding companies across Europe.
Head of External Financial Reporting responsibilities:
- Direct line management of one
- Taking a lead for month-end and quarter-end and year-end reporting
- Advise on technical accounting issues
- Full reporting of international holding companies under US GAAP
- Regularly communicating with the finance team based in the US
- Full accountancy qualification (ACA/CA, CIMA, ACCA or international equivalent)
- Be available to start in February 2021
- Strong technical accounting background (ideally experience in practice/audit)
- Experience with group and multicurrency consolidations
- Experience in the media sector is ideal