Well Established Accountancy Practice that offers a fantastic supportive and welcoming team are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant
to join a team of eight.
This is very much a hands-on role with the key responsibilities being:
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation, and ideally submission, of related tax computations and returns
- General client support work and VAT returns
- Dealing with client enquiries over the phone.
- Using Accountancy software knowledge (ideally Sage, Xero and Quickbooks)
The position would suit someone with the following:
- Experience working within a practice environment in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Excellent communication skills when raising queries or receiving instructions
- Ability to form positive, professional relationships with both clients and colleagues
- AAT Qualified
If you are interested in the above role and finding out more details please get in contact asap.