Inspire EHC is a SEND Recruitment Agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to support Special Schools, Alternative Provision (AP), Pupil Referral Units (PRU), Mainstream Intervention and take great pride in forming partnerships.
We are proud to be working in Partnership with an Alternative Provision (AP) in Ipswich, Suffolk that caters for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). We are currently looking to recruit a Key Stage 4 English Teacher.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
* Teach Key Stage 4 English to a class of 4-8 pupils
* Engage with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental, Health needs (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Autism
* Ensure learner remain a good level of engagement in lessons
* Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress
* Work with class learning support to ensure pupils receive the best support educationally and emotionally
English Teacher Requirements:
* The ideal English Teacher will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), equivalent training or experience
* The successful English Teacher will have experience of working with challenging behaviour
* The ability to think creatively and deliver engaging English lessons
* Available full time
English Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Weekly pay.
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education and Healthcare throughout Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer