Are you looking for an Assistant Head position from January?
Wayman Education is looking for an Interim Assistant Head to work in a Good School starting in January. The School is looking for someone who has experienced in working at AP level or above ideally with a Humanities background.
* January start
* Assistant Head
* Full time
About this position:
* Hands on
* Hybrid role across curriculum and support
* Competent with Managing Information Services on SIMS
* Recording staff absences
* Arranging cover and room allocation.
Why choose to work at the school?
* The students' progress is consistently excellent for GSCE and A level.
* A warm approach to teaching and a very social/friendly environment to work in.
* Clear systems and structures are in place, and a sensible approach to feedback
* Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Headteacher
Experience and Qualifications
* Degree in any Humanities subject including Sociology
* QTS or PGCE
* Assistant Principal or above
The salary for this Business Studies Teacher position will be paid to scale MPS/UPS Inner London.
Application - Assistant Principal
To be considered for Assistant Headteacher position please send your application through as soon as possible to Giles Bullock