AK Teaching are urgently seeking qualified Primary Teachers looking for a range of supply opportunities across South Tyneside, Gateshead and Sunderland to start ASAP.
We work with several schools across the North East, requiring teachers who want both full time and part time work.
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working within EYFS/ KS1/KS2, current and up to date knowledge of the curriculum and experience of working with children.
You must have:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)