Our client operates a small care home in the East Neuk of Fife, and they want to ensure that a safe and caring environment is provided for everyone who lives there and that their residents are able to live their best lives.
We have been asked to find a strong, positive, and passionate Manager for this home. Someone who can use their experience to improve the culture and care within the home to ensure the most positive outcomes for its residents. The home has not performed well over the past few months, and the new manager will be key in ensuring that the grades return to their previous good levels and that the staff team are committed to this turnaround journey.
There is a planned program of redevelopment and improvement, which will capitalize and enhance the homes fabulous seafront location and ensure that this home becomes the home of choice in the area for residents and their relatives.
This is a really great time to join this young and thriving operator, with lots of career prospects and an increasing portfolio, they are committed to attracting fresh, vibrant and enthusiastic talent to the team.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to have
* An NMC registration
* A recognized Managers Award
* Experience in a similar environment
* At least 2 years experience at managerial level (Manager of a Care Home)
* Experience of planning and carrying through necessary changes to increase grades
* Financial understanding of budgetary constraints
* Experience of marketing a home
You will need to be
* Resilient, with excellent communication and networking skills
* Able to evidence the progression of a Service you have managed
* Completely aware of Care Inspectorate regulations, and be able to reflect these in the policies and procedures that you put in place
* Able to improve the quality of life for people in your care
Caring for predominantly frail elderly people, who have varying degrees of dementia, you will be able to build a team of professional and committed staff to deliver the very best levels of care and support for your residents with passion, knowledge, and consideration
In return, you can expect
* Great salary and excellent package
* To work in an environment where the Directors recognize your effort
* The ability to truly shape a service that is about quality care
* Work closely with a small committed and supportive senior team who are there when needed, but who will also give you the autonomy to manage the home "your way"
Heart Resourcing seeks out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals and works entirely with clients who have the same quality-driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria. Please send us your CV or call for a confidential and informal chat