Python Software Engineer
Salary up to £60,000
Cambridge (Remote Working)The Company & Role
An opportunity to join a growing software company who are looking to hire a talented Python Software Engineer for their team.
The business is currently doing great work in medical research and are expanding the team due to increase funding and support from their clients.
As a company they are proud to promote diversity, flexible working and progression for every member of staff. You'll work in a multi-cultural development team, with the benefit of home working as much as you require (including after covid!)
The company has modern offices in Cambridge, albeit due to the pandemic the office is currently closed until January.
Skills & Technology
- Design and develop new product features and enhancements.
- Help in the architecture of software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- Help to review design and code.
- Drive efficiency in software development process and methodology.
- Django / Flask
- REST API
Get in touch with Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment for more information.