Spring/Summer Term (Temp to perm possible)
Experienced KS2 teacher required to become an essential part of the team and take on some extra responsibilities whilst the Head is away covering other duties.
We welcome applications if you are someone who:
* Is an enthusiastic, innovative Teacher
* Is passionate about developing children as independent learners and thinkers
* Has a proven track record in KS2 SATs
* Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively as part of a team
* Is keen to enrich an area of the creative, enquiry-based curriculum
* Is organised, professional and proficient with appropriate ICT skills.
In return, you will be offered:
* Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and respond to responsibility and challenge;
* A job within a school where children are at the heart of all they do and where everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their potential;
* A hard-working, professional and loyal SLT;
* Active consideration of workload and staff wellbeing from policy level through to practice.
* A warm, friendly, mutually supportive ethos;
* Supportive parents and governors.
The person appointed will be ambitious and see each individual child as the most important part of their role, bringing a passion for high quality learning to the classroom.
To apply will need:
* QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
* Experience in a KS2 teaching position and SATs experience
* An enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* A full registration interview to be held locally
Interviews for this position are taking place right now, so please send your CV to Hannah Jones