MIG Welder / Fabricator, Coalville, Leicestershire
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing family ran engineering business. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and Stick welding to a good standard. Flexibility to travel to customer sites throughout Leicestershire and the surrounding areas. Some weekend work when required.
Salary & Package: Competitive rate dependent on experience. Temporary role to last until at least Christmas, potential to go permanent.
This job will suit:
* An experienced Welder Fabricator with MIG welding experience.
* Anyone that has had experience in a heavy duty machinery / Quarry environment.
* Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
* Knowledge of working to MIG and MMA (Stick) processes.
* Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
* Full UK driving license required.
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
* Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
* Working on a self-employed basis - either under an Umbrella company or as a LTD company contractor.
* Flexibility to work across multiple customer sites in and around the Leicestershire region.
The job will involve:
* Fabricating and welding a variety of heavy duty mechanical components within a quarry environment.
* TIG welding and fabricating materials for a wide customer base. Acting as a complete one stop shop for all aspects of engineering that includes the supple and manufacture of bespoke spare parts.
* On-site welding and modification on customer sites across Leicestershire.
* Complete welding and fabrication service manufacturing components to customer specification.
Reference: DT-EPR(phone number removed)
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth, Leicester