We are working with a Local Auythority in the Bedford area who require a Programme Manager to support them of their "schools for the future" programme.
The Schools for the Future team supports the delivery of the Council's priority 'Schools for the Future' programme - creating a long-term educational landscape plan to achieve the best educational outcomes and make best use of public money, both through new build and expansion programmes.
* To work and coordinate the Schools for the Future programme internally and externally to enable consistent working across all SFF projects.
* To agree dependencies and to ensure school and partners' engagement and that programme management are notified of change and key milestones and reporting.
* Experience of project and programme methodology
* Experience of managing complex programmes
* School organisation experience
* Stakeholder engagement
* Experience of building - construction or re-Modelling (Not essential but desirable)