Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive, Norfolk, 2+ PQE, Salary £30,000 to £35,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits. Traditional firm with strong core values. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:2239
• As an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive, you will be ready to hit the ground running and manage a varied caseload of private client matters
• You will be expected to play an integral role in delivering the highest level of service across all aspects of private client law
• You will be responsible for a busy caseload to include making of Wills and Lasting/General Powers of Attorney and general related work such as Court of Protection matters.
• The firm are looking for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE
• A competitive salary is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Private Client vacancies throughout the East of England region. If you are a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).