My client is looking for a highway, programme manager to join their team.
Are you looking to join a well known name in the highway industry that will invest in you and reward you with a great package and prospects?
If YES, then this could be the perfect role for you...
Role: Highways programme manager
Hours: 40 per week
About the company
My client is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK's highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company
·Career progression programme
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Directing resources of people, vehicle, plant, materials, sub-contractors and premises, in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the local business plan
- Ensuring that operations are carried out in a commercially astute manner to ensure best value for the client
- Financial control including annual and periodic budgets and forecasting is maintained and reporting on the operational and financial aspects of the contract at periodic management reviews
- Compliance to the company's policies and procedures
- Effective planning & programming to ensure service delivery
- Accepting and carrying out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management
- Attend and participate in internal and external meetings and briefings as required
What do you need to apply?
The successful Programme Manager will have:
- Experience of designing a programme for an entire project
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with project management software such as Primavera or MS Project
- Strong Excel skills
- Highways industry experience is desirable
How to Apply
Complete the application via this advert
This role is an urgent requirement and Interviews are set to take place shortly, please apply ASAP to avoid missing out.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Civil Engineering professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Mike Loftus at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us. CWHTT