Edward Mann are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a Construction business, based in Melton.
As a Financial Accountant, you will support the team in providing the company with accurate financial information and ensuring the servicing of internal and external customers. Specifically, you will help produce the Financial Accounts and Payroll of the company, as well as other ad hoc and periodic reports that are required.Key Responsibilities:
- To help ensure company management accounts are produced accurately and on time each period
- To Support the team in ensuring that the company annual statutory accounts are produced accurately and filed on time
- To provide the management of the business with accurate and relevant financial information as and when requested, and/or through self-investigation and analysis
- Produce journals for inclusion in the management accounts
- Supporting in preparation of the audit.
- Keeping things on track
- Ensure periodic reporting expectations are met including the calculation & posting of various period end journals.
- Help to ensure all other external relationships are maintained to a good level and all requirements complied with on a timely basis
- To promote best practice within the Finance team, and constantly look to improve processes and procedures
- Assist with the payroll
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.