Digital Marketing Manager - Brand Agency - London, SW9
We are seeking a super talented Digital Marketing Manager, who loves managing client accounts, to join an independent award-winning brand agency London. Expect an exciting hybrid role, where you will enjoy real autonomy expanding the agency’s digital offering.
Offering a relaxed, creative and fun working environment, this leading brand agency have established a number of exceptional accounts since their inception. Specialising in brand strategy, identity and roll out, their trusted framework and flexible approach ensures clients receive a first class, professional service.
With real responsibility and input into the work (and the business), you'll join as a Digital Marketing Manager / Account Manager but should have the desire to be involved in all aspects of the business. Taking the lead on social media marketing, you will run campaigns, develop social media strategies, manage web designs (from brief through to delivery) ensure sites are optimised and instil UX best practice. You will also be involved first-hand with research and analysis, idea generation, copywriting, critiquing creative work, producing a mean brief, building relationships, supporting new business activities, managing clients and anything else necessary to ensure the agency makes the most out of each account.
To qualify… You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Account Manager / Social Media Manager / Digital Web Manager / Digital Marketer / Online Marketing Manager / Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A track record in planning, running and optimising digital and social campaigns within an agency;
- Experience in leading the research, planning, design, build and handover of websites;
- You are skilled in UX;
- Excellent knowledge of SEO;
- Strong commercial skills with the ability to think ahead and mitigate any potential issues;
- A strategic understanding and creative thinking;
- Excellent written English and proofing skills;
- An understanding of client needs and expectations;
- Militant organisation and planning;
- Knowledge of creative formats;
- A curious mindset.
Ideally you will have experience working in property and place branding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an agency that prides itself on being a stimulating and happy place to work where team members get real responsibility and opportunity.