Year 5 Class Teacher - SevenoaksASAP Start - Part Time and Full Time Options
Gain Education are working exclusively with a one form entry Primary School based in Sevenoaks who are looking for a year 5 class teacher to join their thriving team.
** Year 5 Class Teacher
** ASAP Start
** Full Time or Part TimeThe role:
To teach a Year 5 class of 28 mixed ability students. This will be a long term position working until at least July 2021.The candidate:
- For this role you must be a passionate and reflective Teacher who has a track record of 'Good' or better teacher and can manage your workload effectively.
- Is an excellent, skilled practitioner and can deliver learning of the highest quality
- Is positive, enthusiastic and loves to make learning happen
- Embraces CPD and shares our values and ambitious vision for the future
- Cares deeply about the children's achievements and development
- Builds positive relationships with the children and knows how to nurture the
- A commitment to staff CPD and opportunities for development
This acknowledged Primary school, found in Sevenoaks, Kent, is located within a short walk from the nearest train station. Considered to have one of the best learning environments in the area, this school can also declare a 'Good with Outstanding Features' grade from Ofsted. During the weekends and after school the local community utilise the schools excellent facilities.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Gavin Shaw at Gain Education today to arrange a paid trial with the school immediately.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.