We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse
for our 117 bedded nursing home - The Willows Care Home, in Great Linford, Milton Keynes
, currently rated 'GOOD' by CQC.Up to £46,425.00 per annum Monday - Sunday plus, bank holiday enhancement, plus a £2,000 nurses Welcome Bonus.*12 hour shifts from 8:00am to 8:00pm - ideally 36/48 hours a week.
Excelcare are a family owned care business which has been established for over 30 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.Main Accountability
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you'll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.Employee Benefits:
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid*
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare*
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 - Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer *
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done
*Subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
We appreciate that you may feel cautious regarding the Covid 19 situation we are all experiencing, however please be assured that we are following all guidance from Public Health England in respect to the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all staff and volunteers - yours and our residents safety are at the heart of everything we do.