I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of three services across Milton Keynes and Bedford supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism. My client is a national charity that specialise in Residential/Community and Supported Living care for adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health.
You will have extensive management experience (Minimum of 3 years), experience working across Residential and Supported Living services supporting a client group with Learning Disabilities and Autism and you must have multisite experience. You will hold registration for the services you are overseeing and be responsible for 3 Team Leaders.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care in the local area using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.Key Responsibilities of a Registered Multi-site Manager - Learning Disabilities
Registered Multi-site Manager - Learning Disabilities Requirements:
- To take overall responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service, thereby ensuring the provision of the highest quality standards of diagnosis specific care and treatment, driven by the needs of the individual.
- To lead, manage and direct a multidisciplinary team in the attainment of aims and objectives linked to my clients Strategic Plan and the needs of the individual.
- To meet full compliance in line with the requirement of the regulatory body and relevant legislation.
- To market the service to all potential commissioners and referrers with the key aim of creating new business opportunities.
- To manage organic and planned change within the service, to meet the demands of new business.
- L5 Health and Social Care Management
- Experience of Multi-site management
- At least 3 years management experience in a Residential or Supported Living settings
- At least 2 years' experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- Proven experience delivering a high-quality service, measurable by a proven 'Good' or 'Outstanding' track record with CQC.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole
at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.