Opus Teach are a supply agency based in Ipswich, who are wholly owned by Suffolk County Council, currently recruiting for secondary supply teachers to work in schools across Suffolk.
We are looking for reliable, professional and dedicated secondary
school teachers to provide vital support to schools within Suffolk.
Supply teaching offers great flexibility and room to develop your career, teaching different age groups in different schools or really homing in on teaching a particular year group. Equally, it is great for those looking for part time teaching to work around the rest of their life.
We will work with you to find exactly what you want and to ensure you get the most out of your work.You will:
You will have:
- be responsible for the learning and progress of all students in allocated classes, ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- treat students with dignity, build relationships based on mutual respect, and always observe boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position
- be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in pupils/students' work and conduct in lessons
- work collaboratively and effectively with learners, other staff, parents/carers, governors and external agencies in the best interests of students
- take responsibility for safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
In return we offer:
- a good honours degree in an age range/ subject(s) relevant to the post
- qualified teacher status or recognised equivalent
- successful teaching experience within the age range and subject(s)
- a passion for teaching and ability to deliver the best
- the ability to teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all students.
- a friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility and variety
- an easy to use real time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile and availability calendar
- a team of dedicated account managers on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement
- fair pay, in line with teachers' pay scales (options to be paid PAYE or umbrella)
- opportunities to opt in for pension scheme and additional training courses
- opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools and the education.
For more information and to start your registration process, please visit www.opusteach.co.uk or call/email us via the contact details on our website.