Nursery Deputy Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private, award winning education group who provide the highest quality and are continuing to grow.
With that said, they are opening another Nursery in 2021 and would like to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to join their team in February 2021.Experience, Skills and Requirements;
What you will get;
- You must be Level 3 + qualified and experience working with children in early years.
- They are also opened to speaking with Level 5, 6 and QTS qualified practitioners which will be an additional salary offer
- This position involves leading a classroom on a daily basis, whilst having the unique opportunity to work closely with the management team to lead and support the entire nursery team.
- Salary: Competitive which includes performance related bonus
- Career development
- A huge benefit package
- Full time - 40 hours per week flexible shifts between 08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday (50 weeks per year)
- You must live within a 40-minute commute
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.